AAUW Wisconsin State Bylaws Coordinator
State Board Position Profile
Two years coinciding with the president’s term
Appointed and attends board meetings as needed
Bylaws management skills and experience
- The state bylaws chair holds the official archive of branch bylaws, since AAUW only keeps state bylaws.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to the branch bylaws chairs.
- Updates AAUW-WI bylaws when needed especially after bylaws changes voted on at the AAUW Convention
- Notifies branch leadership when by-laws changes are needed
- Supervises and approves changes to branch bylaws
- Verifies that branch affiliate agreements are in agreement
- As requested by the state president
Updated 2 Mar 2012